Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 126

Thread: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

  1. #41
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure we both made the choice. The difference is that I made the choice to support my family and EARN my paycheck,while they made the choice to steal and take "theirs" </div></div>

    Damn it ID, now you've gone and confused things. Supporting your family has nothing to do with choice. Obama will take care of you. R13 has all the answers!

  2. #42
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure we both made the choice. The difference is that I made the choice to support my family and EARN my paycheck,while they made the choice to steal and take "theirs" </div></div>

    But you both made the choices whether it be bad ones or not, to be in that dangerous environment. So if either one gets killed then oh well right?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Dude you really are clueless. A tour would do someone like you a world of good.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #44
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    [quote=R13} But you both made the choices whether it be bad ones or not, to be in that dangerous environment. So if either one gets killed then oh well right? [/quote] Man, I've never encountered anyone like you. Do you know the meaning of right and wrong? Good choice and bad choice? You do know that your babblings are infantile, right?

  5. #45
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I get that there are POS in prison and a lot of them are. I dont care if murderers and rapist get the [censored] beat of them on a daily basis or killed. But this guy doesnt look like one of those ppl, but he could be a POS. Or could have just made some mistakes like a lot of ppl have and was paying his price by serving his time. I personally dont care about the guy...I just disagreed with the comment.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get that there are POS in prison and a lot of them are. I dont care if murderers and rapist get the [censored] beat of them on a daily basis or killed. But this guy doesnt look like one of those ppl, but he could be a POS. Or could have just made some mistakes like a lot of ppl have and was paying his price by serving his time. I personally dont care about the guy...I just disagreed with the comment. </div></div>

    Translation - 'I don't know jack [censored]'.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get that there are POS in prison and a lot of them are. I dont care if murderers and rapist get the [censored] beat of them on a daily basis or killed. But this guy doesnt look like one of those ppl, but he could be a POS. Or could have just made some mistakes like a lot of ppl have and was paying his price by serving his time. I personally dont care about the guy...I just disagreed with the comment. </div></div>

    Or, or, or...read do some research

  8. #48
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    No, they don't understand. He says he "disagreed with the comment". Geez what lunacy...

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    This guy is lost in a fog. There's no debating someone like that.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #50
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, they don't understand. He says he "disagreed with the comment". Geez what lunacy...
    </div></div>

    Look at the first page, that was the original disagreement. Do some research.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •